Dying With Dignity Canada invites you to join us for What's in Your Plan?: A National Conversation on Advance Care Planning. In this interactive, free-to-attend webinar, expert presenters will inform and engage people from across the country to think about, talk about and share their wishes for end-of-life care. Topics of discussion will include getting in the right frame of mind to begin advance care planning, legal considerations when advance care planning, how to choose a substitute decision-maker, navigating family conflicts, and so much more.
The webinar's expert speakers will include:
- Karen Faith, Bioethics Consultant and Speaker
- Shelley R. Birenbaum, Health Law Lawyer
- Connie Jorsvik, Former RN, Independent Healthcare Navigator and Patient Advocate
RSVP today to join us as we kick off our “What’s in Your Plan?” Campaign. Here are the details, including information on how to reserve your spot:
- What’s in Your Plan?: A National Conversation on Advance Care Planning
- Date: April 6, 2017
- Time: 3 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. Eastern/Noon until 1:30 p.m. Pacific
- Attendee registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5790029712671622146
- NOTE: We encourage you to listen to the webinar using your computer audio. While a phone number is provided, please note that this is a local Toronto number and long-distance charges may apply depending on your phone plan and location. By listening through your computer, no charges will apply and you can participate fully in the session’s Q&A component.