[In-Person] Calgary Advance Care Planning Session
Nov. 4 2023 | 10:30 AM MT | Calgary
*Please note that this is an in-person event*
End-of-life information you need to know!
Planning NOW is the best way to ensure you have the medical treatment you desire and the end-of-life care you deserve!
Join the Calgary Chapter of Dying With Dignity Canada on Saturday, November 4 for an in-person session on Advance Care Planning. Learn about the importance of Advance Care Planning, consider your personal values and health care wishes, develop a basis for conversations about end-of-life choices, realize who would and would not be an appropriate Agent, and draft your own unique plan and Personal Directive based on Dying With Dignity Canada’s Advance Care Planning Kit.
Date: November 4, 2023
Time: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: In-person at the Kerby Centre, Lecture Room 1133 – 7th Avenue SW, Calgary
This is an in-person event. As space is limited, registration is required.
Calgary Advance Care Planning Session (November 2023)
Prior to attending the session, please:
- Download Dying With Dignity Canada’s Advance Care Planning Kit
- Watch this webinar about Advance Care Planning
- Read Dying With Dignity Canada’s Patient Rights Guide
- For registrants of this presentation, free parking is available on the north side of the LRT station. Disability parking on the east side of the Kerby Centre. Register your vehicle at the reception desk.
- A small donation is appreciated to help cover the expenses for this community service event sponsored by the Calgary Chapter of the charity Dying With Dignity Canada.
“To not think of dying is to not think of living.” – Jann Arden