A group of passionate volunteers is busy building a Greater Toronto Area Chapter of DWDC. As interest grows to protect end-of-life rights, the time has come to expand our services and support in the GTA.
VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR NEW GREATER TORONTO AREA CHAPTER
Thousands of Dying with Dignity supporters live in the Toronto area. Among those many supporters, we hope to find volunteers who would like to help build the Greater Toronto Area Chapter of Dying With Dignity Canada.
Through advocacy and public education, the Chapter’s mission is to work to make residents in the GTA aware of their rights to access quality end-of-life choice and care.
We seek individuals who would like to assume leadership roles and also individuals who can contribute their talents to committee work. We need volunteers who have skills, experience and interest in assisting with these functions. Learn more about each volunteer role.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a short biography or CV:
1. The role for which you are volunteering.
2. Why you are interested in joining the Greater Toronto Area Chapter of DWDC.
3. Relevant work/volunteer experience and special skills and talents that you would bring to the chapter.
4. Your current work status.
5. Anything else you wish to share of a personal nature - we are looking for diversity, so if your voice might add a unique perspective, please share that.
6. Contact information.
Thank you for your interest in the Greater Toronto Area Chapter of DWDC. Information submitted will be kept in strict confidence.
If you have questions please email us at email@example.com.
Download a copy of the presentation slides from October 21 and 22 here.