If you’d like to tell Minister of Justice David Lametti, Minister of Health Patty Hajdu, and Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion Carla Qualtrough, as well as your Member of Parliament (MP or Senator) representing your province that you support giving Canadians access to their constitutional right to make informed end-of-life choices, complete the digital advocacy tool on the right-hand side of your screen.
Here's how it works:
- Enter your postal code so the letter can be sent to your MP or Senator representing your province.
- You can select the Ministers and/or one, two or multiple Senators along with your MP to send a message to.
- Then, enter your name and email address. (Phone number is optional.)
- You can use the default text, or you can customize it to make your message even more powerful.
- When you're done, click "Send my email." Your message will be sent to the Ministers as well as your MP or Senator.
- Once you’re done, please send the link to friends and family who might also be interested. You can also easily post it to social media.