Make a donation
Support Dying With Dignity Canada to help make unwanted suffering at end of life a thing of the past.
Your donation allows us to defend Canadians' rights and provide peace of mind.
Other Ways to Give:
• Become a Monthly Donor. Provide stable funding, enabling us to plan ahead and react quickly.
• Make a Tribute Gift. Make a donation in honour or in memory of a loved one.
• Join with an Annual Membership. Have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
• Leave a Gift in your Will. Make a lasting impact for generations to come.
• Donate through a Share Transfer. Complete this linked form to donate shares.
Whatever option you choose, we are grateful for your generosity!
If you wish to make a contribution over the phone, please call us at 1-800-495-6156. We also accept cheques by mail. Please send to 500 – 1835 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4S 1X8.
When you make an online contribution, you will receive a confirmation of your donation by email. Official receipts for donations made in 2020 will be mailed by Feb. 28, 2021, in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Dying With Dignity Canada's charitable registration number is 11889 0086 RR0001.
Recognizing our major donors
Our work wouldn't be possible without the contributions of these generous Canadians.