Make a donation
Your donation allows us to defend Canadians' rights and provide peace of mind.
Ways to Give:
- Give a One-Time Gift using the form on this page.
- Give Monthly
Note: When you make an online contribution, you will receive a confirmation of your donation by email. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
Bypass administrative fees to ensure 100% of your gift goes toward end-of-life rights.
Send an E-Transfer
- Add [email protected]ingwithdignity.ca to the recipient field
- Include your full name and address in the message section of the e-transfer if you wish to receive a charitable tax receipt
- You’ll get a confirmation email from your bank and from DWDC, and your official tax receipt will be emailed a few days after the donation is processed
- Send a Share Transfer
- Send a Wire Transfer
- Mail a cheque to 500 – 1835 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4S 1X8
- Donate over the phone at 1-800-495-6156 (select option 2)
Other Ways to Give:
- Leave a Gift in your Will. Your generosity can make a lasting impact for generations to come.
- Make a Tribute Gift. Your donation can be made in honour or in memory of a loved one.
- Purchase an Annual Membership. Members receive voting rights at our Annual General Meeting.
Whatever option you choose, we are grateful for your generosity!
Recognizing our major donors
Our work wouldn't be possible without the contributions of these generous Canadians.
Dying With Dignity Canada's charitable registration number is 11889 0086 RR0001.