Bill C-7 update with The Honourable David Lametti
Webinars | April 6, 2021
In this recorded webinar, Dying With Dignity Canada (DWDC) hosted a discussion on Canada’s new assisted dying law, Bill C-7.
- The changes to MAID eligibility stemming from Bill C-7
- The parliamentary process
- The upcoming review considering advance requests and MAID for those with mental illness
Tip: We’ve uploaded timestamps so you can jump straight to the questions and answers that interest you most. Just select “Watch on YouTube” above, and read the description underneath the video.
- Minister David Lametti, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
- Senator James Cowan, Chair, DWDC Board of Directors
- Helen Long, DWDC CEO