The Edmonton Chapter is a vibrant group of active and involved supporters who come from Edmonton and surrounding communities.
Our Chapter started in 2013 and we have two monthly meetings — the third Thursday evening of the month and the following Tuesday afternoon.
Meetings involve interesting topics and delicious snacks.
Our lively group is involved in the education for ourselves and the community.
We support each other and the Right to Die with Dignity movement by:
- connecting with each other;
- engaging with government officials, MLAs and MPs;
- writing letters, sending emails, distributing and signing petitions;
- marching when needed;
- organizing panel discussions;
- doing media interviews and community presentations;
- enjoying movie nights, potluck socials, fundraising dinners, coffee get-togethers; and
- participating in the DWDC Independent Witnessing Program.
Join us and support My Life...My Choice.