In this recorded webinar, Dying With Dignity Canada (DWDC) hosted an in-depth discussion on end-of-life options for Canadians living with dementia.
- Access to medical assistance in dying for Canadians living with dementia
- The changes proposed in Bill C-7 that will impact access
- Dying With Dignity Canada’s advocacy efforts in relation to advance requests
Tip: We've uploaded timestamps so you can jump straight to the questions and answers that interest you most. Just select "Watch on YouTube" above, and read the description underneath the video.
- Dr. Konia Trouton, MD, MPH, FCFP
- Dr. Justine S. Dembo, MD, FRCPC
- Puneet Luthra, DWDC's Director of Government and Stakeholder Relations
For viewing subtitles in French:
Click on the video to play, or open in YouTube in a separate window.
At the bottom right of the screen is a block with CC in it. If you click on this icon, the Closed Captioning will be activated and a red line will appear under the CC icon.
Next, you can change the language from the default English to French.
Click on the gear icon just to the right of the CC icon.
A list of choices will appear including Subtitles/CC. Click on this option and you will have a choice of 3 items.
Choose "Auto-translate," then scroll down to find French in the list.