Dying With Dignity Canada is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for our 2019-2020 Board of Directors.
- Download the package of materials for the AGM's Official Business
- RSVP for DWDC's 2019 Annual General Meeting in Vancouver
At this year’s Annual General Meeting on May 26 in Vancouver, members will vote to confirm the slate of candidates who have been nominated to sit on our Board. If the membership votes to confirm the slate, the following people will be elected for the 2019-2020 term:
New Board members:
Members appointed to the Board in 2018-2019 and seeking election in 2019-2020:
Members up for re-election:
- James Cowan (two-year term)
- Eva Kmiecic (two-year term)
- Leigh Naturkach (two-year term)
- Dr. Jonathan Reggler (two-year term)
Continuing Board members:
- Dr. Isser Dubinsky (current term ends in 2020)
- Dr. Chantal Perrot (current term ends in 2020)
- Bradley Peter (current term ends in 2020)
- Fancy C. Poitras (current term ends in 2020)
- Dr. Derryck Smith (current term ends in 2020)
If you're planning to attend, please take a look at the package of materials for the Official Business portion of the afternoon. Contents include the resolutions that will be voted on at the meeting.
DWDC’s Annual General Meeting will take place on May 26 at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown (1110 Howe St.). The event is open to members in good standing. Those who wish to attend must RSVP by Friday, May 16 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 416-486-3998 or toll-free at 1-800-495-6156. You can also RSVP on the AGM’s event page on our website.