Dying With Dignity Canada is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for our 2018-2019 Board of Directors.
- Download the package of materials for the AGM's Official Business
- RSVP for DWDC's 2018 Annual General Meeting in Toronto
At this year’s Annual General Meeting on May 27 in Toronto, members will vote to confirm the slate of candidates who have been nominated to sit on our Board. If the membership votes to confirm the slate, the following people will be elected for the 2018-2019 term:
New Board Members:
Continuing Board Members:
- James Cowan (one-year term)
- Veronica Dolenc (two-year term)
- Dr. Isser Dubinsky (two-year term)
- Dr. Susan Hughson (one-year term)
- Eva Kmiecic (one-year term)
- Leigh Naturkach (one-year term)
- Bradley Peter (two-year term)
- Dr. Jonathan Reggler (one-year term)
- Dr. Derryck Smith (two-year term)
If you're planning to attend, please take a look at the package of materials for the Official Business portion of the afternoon. Contents include resolutions that will be voted on at the meeting. You can also view DWDC's audited financial statement for 2017.
Check back again soon for a detailed agenda of the Annual General Meeting.
DWDC’s Annual General Meeting will take place on May 27 at the FCP Gallery at First Canadian Place (100 King St. W) in downtown Toronto. The event is open to members in good standing. Those who wish to attend must RSVP by Friday, May 18 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us at 416-486-3998 or toll-free at 1-800-495-6156. You can also RSVP on the AGM’s event page on our website.