At this session, you will:
- Learn about the importance of Advance Care Planning
- Consider your personal values and healthcare wishes
- Develop a basis for conversations about end-of-life choices
- Realize who would and would not be an appropriate agent
- Draft your own unique plan and personal directive
Speakers include DWDC Calgary Chapter Planning Committee members Judy Hunt and Sigrid Wili.
There is no cost to this event, but a donation is appreciated to help cover the Calgary chapter's expenses for this event.
Free parking is available on the north side of the LRT station, as well as adjacent to the Centre for the disabled. Register your vehicle at the reception desk.
1133 7th Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2P 1B2
Google map and directions