Dying With Dignity Canada is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for our 2017-2018 Board of Directors.
- Download the full agenda for DWDC's 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Download the package of materials for the AGM's Official Business
- RSVP for DWDC's 2017 Annual General Meeting in Toronto
At this year’s Annual General Meeting on May 28 in Toronto, members will vote to confirm the slate of candidates who have been nominated to sit on our Board. If the membership votes to confirm the slate, the following people will be elected for the 2017-2018 term:
New Board Members:
- Shelley Birenbaum (two-year term)
- Jim Cowan (two-year term)
- Leigh Naturkach (two-year term)
- Jonathan Reggler (two-year term)
Continuing Board Members:
- Carey Diamond (two-year term)
- Veronica Dolenc (one-year term)
- Isser Dubinsky (one-year term)
- Susan Hughson (two-year term)
- Eva Kmiecic (two-year term)
- Jack Pasht (two-year term)
- Bradley Peter (one-year term)
- Derryck Smith (one-year term)
If you're planning to attend, please take a look at the package of materials for the Official Business portion of the afternoon. Contents include resolutions that will be voted on at the meeting and minutes from our 2016 AGM. Check back on May 1st to download last year's financial statement.
DWDC’s Annual General Meeting will take place on May 28 at Gwen Liu Meeting Room at the Toronto Public Library’s Northern District branch. The event is open to members in good standing. Those who wish to attend must RSVP by Thursday, May 18 by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling us at 416-486-3998 or toll-free at 1-800-495-6156. You can also RSVP on the AGM’s event page on our website.