For 2017, Dying With Dignity Canada's Annual General Meeting returns to Toronto. Don't miss out on this opportunity to meet the organization's board and staff, cast your ballot in the board elections and learn more about what's ahead for the movement fighting to give all Canadians compassion and choice at end of life.
- Download the full agenda for DWDC's 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Meet the candidates for DWDC's 2017-2018 Board of Directors
DWDC has put together an updated agenda for the AGM, which will be held in the Gwen Liu Meeting Room of the Toronto Public Library’s Northern District branch (40 Orchard View Blvd., near the intersection of Yonge and Eglinton). Pay parking is available in a small lot next door to the library, and a larger, underground parking lot is located across the street.
The scheduled order of events is as follows:
• 1 p.m. — Meet and mingle with Board members and staff (refreshments available)
• 1:30 p.m. — Official welcome and keynote speeches by DWDC Board member and former senator Jim Cowan and Dr. Stefanie Green, co-founder and president of the Canadian Association of MAID Assessors and Providers.
• 2:45 p.m. — Official business of AGM, including DWDC’s Board elections
See the official notice of the AGM here.
40 Orchard View Blvd
Toronto, ON M4R 1B9
Google map and directions