Dying With Dignity Canada is pleased to announce the slate of candidates for our 2016-2017 Board of Directors.
- Download full agenda for DWDC's 2016 Annual General Meeting
- Download the package of materials for the AGM's Official Business
- RSVP for DWDC's 2016 Annual General Meeting in Toronto
At this year’s Annual General Meeting on May 29 in Toronto, members will vote to confirm the slate of candidates who have been nominated to sit on our Board. If the membership votes to confirm the slate, the following people will be elected for the 2016-2017 term:
New Board Members:
Continuing Board Members:
- Carey Diamond (one-year term)
- Susan Hughson (one-year term)
- Kent Kirkland (one-year term)
- Eva Kmiecic (one-year term)
- Jack Pasht (one-year term)
- Bradley Peter (two-year term)
- Derryck Smith (two-year term)
- Gareth Seltzer (one-year term)
- Jim Stephenson (one-year term)
If you're planning to attend, please take a look at the package of materials for the Official Business portion of the afternoon. Contents include resolutions that will be voted on at the meeting, last year's financial statement and minutes from our 2015 AGM.
DWDC’s Annual General Meeting will take place on May 29 at Gwen Liu Meeting Room at the Toronto Public Library’s Northern District branch. The event is open to members in good standing. Those who wish to attend must RSVP by Thursday, May 19 by sending an email to email@example.com, or by calling us at 416-486-3998 or toll-free at 1-800-495-6156. You can also RSVP on the AGM’s event page on our website.