Help us find out where your local candidates stand on the issue of physician assisted dying.
DWD Canada has developed a questionnaire for you to use when you're talking with the contenders in your riding. Survey the candidates at a local debate, ask them over the phone or pose the questions by e-mail — whatever works. When you’ve received a response, send us the results and we’ll post the names of the candidates who have responded to this very page.
- Related: DWD Canada's Federal Election Action Kit
- Download: DWD Canada's Political Candidate Questionnaire
Here’s a step-by-step guide on what to do:
- Download the DWD Canada Candidate Questionnaire and print out several copies (one for each candidate you plan to ask.)
- Present your candidates with the questions and write down their answers on the sheet. You can do this in person — at a local debate or campaign office, for example — or you can pose the questions over the phone. Please let them know that the responses will be published on our website.
- If your candidates fill out the questionnaire (or you record their answers), please scan it and email it to the Dying With Dignity Canada office here at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail it directly to our office (but please send an email right away to let us know):
55 Eglinton Avenue East
We will add their name to our website and send out tweets thanking those candidates who have stepped up in support of enlightened and practical physician assisted dying.