- How We Are Funded
Click here to download our audited 2011 financial statements.
Click on the image above to download our complete, audited 2010 financial statements.
Click on the image above to download our complete, audited 2009 financial statements.
We are a national, member-based charity committed to helping people achieve quality in dying. We help people understand all their end of life choices and work for choice in dying for all Canadians.
- Our Mission
Our mission is:
Improving individuals' quality of dying and expanding Canadians' end-of-life choices.
- Our Mandate
Dying With Dignity has a three-part mandate. We provide:
1. Education about end of life options and the importance of advance care planning;
2. Support for individuals at the end of their lives, including support at the bedside of those who wish to determine the nature and timing of their death, and
3. Information about the choice in dying movement, and the reasons why appropriately regulated medically assisted dying should be legalized in Canada.
- Our FundingWe are funded by membership fees and donations. Click on the images at left to download our complete audited financial statements.
- GovernanceWe are a member-based organization. Our members elect a national Board of Directors who are responsible for setting the strategic direction of Dying With Dignity Canada. The Board has hired an Executive Director to carry out day-to-day operations and execute our strategic plan.