DWD Canada has a four-part mandate:
- We advocate for compassionate end-of-life choices, and work to accurately inform the public about the constitutional right of physician-assisted dying.
- We inform Canadians about legal end-of-life options and the importance of advance care planning.
- We provide personal support to adults suffering greatly from a grievous and irremediable illness or medical condition, and who wish to die on their own terms.
- We advocate for strong patient rights legislation and support those whose rights are being violated.
Reports and financials
- Download DWD Canada's 2015 Annual Report
- Download DWD Canada's 2014 Annual Report
- DWD Canada's 2015 Operating Budget
- DWD Canada's 2014 audited financial report
- DWD Canada's 2013 audited financial report
- DWD Canada's 2012 audited financial report
For older reports, visit the financials page on DWD Canada's old website.